Saturday, April 2, 2011

SEIZE THE DAY

I already have a blog, however, I decided to write a new one today. May be, out of desperation... I had a decent account, but was getting rejected several times by Google Adsense, due to Difficult Site Navigation. I was able to fix it by just changing my template. And now, the last message they sent me was about the "Unsupported Language" issue. I don't know where the hell in this world they got that idea. I'm just sick and tired of it.  How come my site would be using an unsupported language? All of my articles are all written in pure ENGLISH, nothing copied or anything.. Although, on the site itself, there are comments from visitors and my reply to them written in Filipino language. But, again, all of my articles are all written in ENGLISH...


I don't want to whine anymore. I will just start from the beginning, create my own and personalized articles. I will not accept comments anymore, and I will just keep this blog existing, while I still maintain my other site. I would lie to you If I would tell you that I just want to blog to tell the world what's on my mind. Of course, I would like to earn from it as well. I am paying for my own internet and electricity expenses. So, It wouldn't really a bad idea to earn money as well. But, this blog, I will try to make it as humble and personalized as possible. I would write my day to day experience in a call center, and in my daily life as a husband to my wife, and as a master of my dogs! I think, that's all for now! Thank's for reading! =)

UPDATE: I will now be accepting comments, since, I want to share a piece of me on this blog. I wanna share my day to day experiences as a Technical Support Agent. My other blog site would still be my main site. By the way, my Google AdSense acount has been approved a week ago. Finally, after all of the stress, I could now relax a little bit. Anyway, If you happened to get to this page, feel free to write your comments. Thank you for dropping by! =)






3 comments:

  1. i've had a number of blogs before but is now settling to a new one where i could express my random thoughts. the idea of blogging your daily life as a husband to your wife is...sweet! i'll drop by some other time. good luck with this new personal space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, MC! This blog site is just my testing site. I really don't have time to hand both sites, but I would still keep this one! Hehehe! Tnx for dropping by! =)

    ReplyDelete