Monday, January 16, 2012

HOW TO MAINTAIN AND MANAGE MULTIPLE BLOGS

Hello, Friends! I haven't updated my blog for quite a while now. I guess, I'm just too busy maintaining my 4 more other sites. I still work, so, I don't really have the luxury of time, just like what others have. And, I really envy them, sooner or later, I will work full time as a professional blogger. By the way, this post is not a tutorial...


If you this page sucks, don't bother commenting, because, I am aware of it! This is just my testing site. However, since we are talking about blogs or multiple blogs; I have four more other blogs, let me tell you a little bit about it...

Philippines News - I bought this site just a few months back. And, honestly, there's just one post which I have just created yesterday. My plan for this blog is to give all of the best and Top News and Current Affairs here in the Philippines. In that way, readers won't get confused on what my personal site is all about.

Internet Technical Support -This one is my favorite blog, since, I've started earning money from it, and getting steady site traffic since last August 2010. This is all about Internet Tutorials and things that I can share to my readers to help them navigate into the cyberspace! 

Cheapest Gizmos - I created this site for Internet Marketing related work. I review a product, then I post a link to my amazon account. If someone purchase a product, I get a commission, as simple as that! 

Amazing & Funny Videos -This one is more on reviewing some amateur or raw videos that will surely crack you up! If you visit this website, it will surely lighten your day! 

HOW TO MAINTAIN AND MANAGE MULTIPLE BLOGS

There's really no secret when it comes to managing multiple blog. If you have a full time work, and you have multiple job, you have to carefully manage your time. Creating one post a day per blog, won't eat too much of your time! Believe me, you will still have enough time to watch your favorite movies or tv shows! It is actually more on self discipline. All you need is focus, dedication and passion! If you have these three, you can never go wrong! Do it one step at a time, slowly but surely! This will keep your blog alive! But, make sure that on your restday, you give it your best shot. Always consider the On and Off Page SEO of your websites, since it is really important to gain much visitors! Do not forget, you are competing against thousands if not millions of websites. If you like this post, don't forget to visit my other sites! Thank you! =)

1 comment: